Yellow Brick Mortgages are a national award-winning independent mortgage brokerage offering whole of market advice on first charge mortgages. Established in Norwich, Norfolk in 2018, they have grown fast to now over 60 authorised advisers. Built around a clear ethos of exceptional customer service and giving back to their community on every mortgage. Their customer service is validated by over 3900 5-star reviews on Trustpilot and 800+ 5-star reviews on Google, being the #1 ranked finance broker in the UK on Trustpilot. Their giving back is by them donating to one of their local charity partners (£75k so far) and planting a tree (8402 so far) on completion of every mortgage and spending over £70k on grass roots sponsorships.
Yellow Brick Mortgages is part of the Yellow Brick Group, which also includes Yellow Brick Financial Planning and Yellow Brick Wills and Estate Planning. They have also expanded the advice offered to cover Equity release and Commercial and bridging finance.
We are looking for a reliable individual who will be a vital part of the smooth running of the business. They will undertake the administrative duties of the various processes involved with producing the commission statements for consultants and introducers and updating all internal systems surrounding these payments such as charity deductions. The role will also involve providing some general administrative support to the Administration team for approximately half of the role, with another Commissions officer/Administrator splitting workload to offer variety of tasks.
Job Overview – Commissions Officer/Administrator Responsibilities:
• Process commission statements from providers
• Creating commission statements for all consultants
• Administrating charity and tree planting deductions.
• Administrating introducer and other deductions.
• Creating Introducer remittance statements and updating their pipeline trackers
• Finalising all statements and amounts ready for bank payments to be conducted.
• Dealing with any consultant queries regarding payments and commissions
• Make telephone calls to mortgage lenders, solicitors, insurance providers and GP’s to obtain the latest case updates and report these back to the corresponding mortgage advisors.
• Keeping internal records updated / monitoring KPI’s
• Handle queries from Mortgage Advisors
• Additional duties in busier periods, including producing marketing materials to send externally to referrers.
• Learning to input data to key mortgages up until submission of the application.
• Allocating referrals to Mortgage Advisors and liaising with Estate Agents.
• Providing weekly and monthly updates Estate agents.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9-6pm
Commission Officer/Administrator Requirements:
• Confident knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulae
• Outstanding attention to detail and focus
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision
• Ability to follow set processes accurately
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.