Yellow Brick Wills & Estate Planning is looking for highly motivated individuals with previous experience to join our team as Estate Planning Consultants.
The position is on a self-employed basis so the successful candidates must be self-motivated and disciplined. The successful candidates will be client-focused delivering the best possible advice to our clients.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience within the legal field (minimum 2 years) or current member of the Society of Will Writers
- IT literate (Although system training will be provided.)
- Attention to detail
- A good listener
- Passionate about the legal industry
- Driver’s licence and access to your own vehicle.
As part of the award-winning Yellow Brick brand, successful candidates will have one of the UK’s biggest mortgage brokers helping generate leads, supplementing any existing network that the candidates may bring.
- £50,000 OTE with the ability to earn more.
- Attractive OTE
- Full training & ongoing support
- Flexible working
Duties and responsibilities:
- Attending new and existing clients in their home, or via video conferencing, and advising them on estate planning solutions
- Flexibility to fulfil appointments as required
- Ability to manage your own diary
- Continuous training and development to ensure advice is always relevant and in line with the Society of Will Writer’s minimum requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
We have a hard-working, friendly team, who deliver a professional client-focused service, and have a good time doing so.
In return you will benefit from working for a growing company where input and personal growth will be encouraged.