Yellow Brick Mortgages – Company description
Here at Yellow Brick Mortgages our Mortgage and Protection Consultants have over 1000 years’ worth of combined experience in the mortgage and insurance sector so you have the reassurance needed on some of the most important financial decisions you will make in your lifetime. Our careers have all started with corporate brokers or banking institutions and we have then been able to take what we have learned from these organizations and add a personal touch that is so often missed with large organizations. We believe our clients and consultants working in unison enables the right advice to be given and ensures a relationship built today will last forever! Our consultants are spread across the United Kingdom meaning we can accommodate our client’s preferences in achieving their objectives.
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual who will be a vital part of the smooth running of the daily administrative duties in a busy administration team. They will undertake administrative tasks ensuring the mortgage brokers have adequate support to work efficiently and will report into the Head of Administration.
Location – Norwich, NR8 5HD. Free On-site parking
Employment Type – Full Time, Permanent
Salary – £24k – £26k per annum depending on experience.
Working hours – Monday to Friday, 9am -6pm
Holiday allowance – 20 days + Bank holidays (Your Birthday off if it falls on a working day)
Job Overview – Mortgage Administrator Responsibilities:
- Make telephone calls to mortgage lenders, solicitors, insurance providers and GP’s to obtain the latest case updates and report these back to the corresponding mortgage advisors.
- Keeping internal records updated
- Handle queries from Mortgage Advisors
- Additional duties in busier periods, including producing marketing materials to send externally to referrers.
- Learning to input data to key mortgages up until submission of the application.
- Allocating referrals to Mortgage Advisors and liaising with Estate Agents.
- Providing weekly and monthly updates Estate agents.
Mortgage Administrator Requirements:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word and outlook).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.